Ecommerce Project Manager - Salesforce/Hybris/Mulesoft - Inside IR35
We are currently recruiting for an Ecommerce Project Manager with Salesforce and Hybris Experience to join a Large Retail Organisation on a 6 month contract based in Bristol. The successful candidate will have Digital and Global Experience.
- Strong leadership, problem solving and complex project delivery
- Upholding the highest standards of project management methodology including regular and effective communication with key stakeholders, governance, change management and thorough risk management.
- Creating exceptional quality project setup documents detailing scope, assumptions, success criteria, risks, governance structure (as it relates to wider IT Road-map governance)
- Creating quality business cases for projects in close partnership with Business Stakeholders and creating detailed and accurate budgets for review and approval by the Programme Manager.
- Completing and Managing RAID Logs
- Third Party Management and Stakeholder Management
- Experience of using SAP Hybris and Salesforce.
- Global Experience
- Confluence & Jira Experience
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search