PMO Manager - Inside IR35 - 3 months initially
- Accountable for running the Global Project Management Office with the objective of ensuring all projects are delivered using a 'best-practice' Project Delivery Approach and are delivered within the agreed scope, time, cost and quality.
- This role will be accountable for overseeing the global portfolio of organisational projects, providing expert knowledge and support and monitoring progress and reporting on the portfolio status.
- Accountable for the development, introduction and on-going iteration of the organisation's Project Delivery Approach. The role is expected to provide strong leadership in a matrix environment to promote best practices in managing interrelated projects and programmes to ensure successful delivery.
- Accountable for resource management and ensuring project resources have the correct toolsets and processes in place and that all relevant staff are trained and equipped to deliver successfully. Strong project or programme management and excellent organisational skills are fundamental, as is the ability to liaise with people at all levels of the organisation.
- Accountable for managing the portfolio small change process with the outsource delivery supplier.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search