Head of CRM - 18 Month Contract
This is an 18 Month Contract position to work as Head of CRM for a Global Medical Company. The role has overall responsibility for the strategy, design, implementation and support of the Global CRM solution and any associated interfaces/applications.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Ensure that the CRM tool (MS-Dynamics) meets current and future commercial needs as well as defining appropriate Governance for the design, implementation and ongoing run activities.
- Partners with commercial business leaders and relevant 3rd parties on the strategy and design of the Global CRM solution
- Responsible for the definition and implementation of appropriate business and IT governance to enable the Global CRM solution design, implementation and ongoing operations
- Responsible for the technical design/architecture for the CRM tool (MS-Dynamics) to ensure the environment is right-sized and appropriate for the future to align with release, change and support standards
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- BSc Degree in Business Management/IT
- Years' experience of CRM management, design and implementation in a global organisation
- Experience of influencing, negotiating and partnering with C-level executives
- Experience of partnering with and managing 3rd parties in global project delivery
- Excellent written and oral communication skill.
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Head of CRM.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search