I am currently looking for a Business Architect to work for a financial organisation on a permanent basis, working from home but travel to Hove may be required.
The ideal candidate will come in to define creative solutions that meet the immediate business needs of the business while reducing the longer-term costs of delivery and enabling the business to be dynamic in a competitive market. Ensure that technology meets their business needs of the organisation while managing and maintain control of their architecture estate to reduce duplication and allow for a simplified estate.
- Develop and maintain the architecture model for the business area to allow a clear As Is and To Be view enable new initiatives and changes in strategy to be impacted against the architecture model.
- Identify, shape and review business ideas and opportunities into clear business needs and requirements to facilitate a clear understanding of the business purpose for the initiative and ensure all parties are aligned to the proposed undertaking.
- Conduct architecture analysis using the appropriate methodologies to support the development of solutions that are appropriate to the business needs within the constraints of the environment in which it is being operated.
- Develop solution frameworks with the relevant business areas to shape the detailed requirements of the proposed solution and identifying the appropriate development model to suit the business needs.
- Develop roadmaps for each of business areas and maintain against an overall roadmap to articulate and communicate the technology direction of the organisation and ensure they are aligned and synergies are exploited where possible.
- Actively engage with business sponsors to understand and gain early insight into the strategic direction of the business areas and understand their challenges and opportunities to enable the development of proactive solutions.
- Develop artefacts such as business and capability models (People, Process & Technology) support the business areas in understanding their ability to meet their needs and recommend approaches to fill the identified gaps.
- Provide facilitation capabilities to support the development of Target Operating Models, business requirements and solution designs.
- Engage the appropriate resources to develop pragmatic technology & business solutions that deliver real business benefits and empower the business to achieve their goals.
- Put the needs of our customers at the centre of the architecture and develop solutions so they are given the priority and all initiatives support Customer Experience and Treating Customer Fairly policies.
- TOGAF 9.1
- Strategic Enterprise Analysis - ESI International
- Degree or Equivalent
- Process Knowledge - Expert knowledge of business processes and principles of good process design.
- IT/Systems Knowledge - good knowledge and understanding of IT systems within and that interface with R. Understanding of other important systems and an awareness of new IT developments in the company market
- Product Knowledge - Good understanding of current and developing products, customer groups and intermediaries
- Analysis - proven experience of Business & IT analysis methodologies
- Business Modelling - proven experience of developing business models to support the development of business architectures
- Change Management - proven experience of change management processes, practices and governance procedures
- Background in proactively anticipating business opportunities and challenges and effectively communicating solutions to senior leadership
- Track record of strong communication and building effective relationships in complex environments
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, with an ability to clearly define issues and proposed clear recommendations in the face of ambiguity and incomplete information
- Process, Product & Technology savvy with a strong aptitude to bridge the gap between business and IT to deliver pragmatic, cost effective solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully engage and influence a broad range of individuals across various businesses and key support functions
If you would like more information please feel free to call me on 02076541092 or email
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search