Business Analyst (Security Audit and Certification) - Remote / Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Demonstrable and extensive experience of Business Analysis in a wide range of technical and business contexts
- Demonstrable experience of Business Analysis in a Compliance and Audit context specifically in respect of security. Experience of Business Analysis in the context of a successful implementation and certification to ISO27001/2 is highly desirable.
- Demonstrable experience of documenting existing Security Management System processes and working with security professionals and business areas to improve such processes
- Demonstrable experience of creating system scope documentation to articulate system boundaries for certification purposes
- Demonstrable experience of successful working across multifunctional teams with a wide variety of professional specialists who do not necessarily have knowledge of information security matters.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with an ability to present ideas and messages in a clear, concise and positive way to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong interpersonal and engagement skills with proven experience of positive and successful influencing outside of direct line management controls.
- Proven ability to analyse complex information to present options to executive management.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search