ISO27001 Certification and Audit Specialist - Remote / Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a ISO27001 Certification and Audit Specialist to join on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Demonstrable and extensive experience of conducting ISO27001/2 certification and audits. Experience in audit roles in DEA Accreditation or other similar information security accreditation methodologies are desirable.
- Demonstrable and extensive experience of successfully implementing ISO27001/2 to achieve certification in information rich organisations, preferably in the public sector.
- Demonstrable and extensive experience of developing clear and concise system overview and scoping statements which address technical, process, policy, business and information perspectives.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully leading teams to deliver technical audit and accreditation outcomes.
- Demonstrable experience of successful working across multifunctional teams with a wide variety of professional specialists who do not necessarily have knowledge of information risk or information security matters.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with an ability to present ideas and messages in a clear, concise, and positive way to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong interpersonal and engagement skills with proven experience of positive and successful influencing outside of direct line management controls.
- Proven ability to analyse complex information to present options to executive management.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted