Lead Product Strategist
Our client are a global marketing agency with presence in over 100 countries. They are currently searching for a Lead Product Strategist to join them on a permanent basis. We are ideally looking for someone with a consulting background or a role that has been focussed on customers product strategy and roadmap. You may have worked for a digital agency or similar.
Sitting within a Technology Product team, the Lead Product Strategist will be responsible for product strategy leadership and delivery across a multitude of projects. As a Lead Product Strategist, you'll be an integral part of the wider Technology function, working across a range of teams from UX/UI, Engineering and Project Management teams.
You'll work very closely with clients, working with them to build the 'vision', product strategy and product roadmap as well as ensuring solutions and processes are in-line with their strategic business needs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting vision and strategy for clients' digital product and technology platform capabilities
- Translate complex user needs into clear product requirements
- Setting the vision and strategy for a client's digital product and technology platform capabilities
- Complete product management and strategy tasks to support engagements and project deliverables
- Take part in client pitches, discovery meetings and on-going engagements, setting and delivering the product strategy
- Build strong and effective relationships with clients and other stakeholders, working collaboratively with teams across the business
- Facilitate both internal and external workshops in order to foster collaboration
- Lead a team within the Technology Product team as well as lead, motivate and inspire wider teams
- Work with the business and wider teams in order to constantly improve existing approaches or introduce new capabilities in order to drive quality and efficiency in work
You'll have the following skills & experience:
- Proven experience and ability to define product strategies for digital products and technology transformation projects
- Plan, create and present product artefacts and approaches from early stage definition through to design and build as well as on-going operations
- Ability to translate client objectives and user needs into features, taking into account technical complexity
- Management of multiple projects and clients at any given time, with a collaborative and proactive approach
- Excellent client-facing skills with the ability to handle challenging and complex situations
- Experience or knowledge of working in teams focusing on product and experience delivery across web, mobile, backend services and APIs
- Experience working within a digital agency is highly desirable
In addition, you'll have some experience/exposure to:
- Technologies such as: consumer or business focused web and mobile apps, web CMS/DXP solutions, e-commerce solutions, CRM integration, cloud technologies
- Areas such as: experience design, product management, creative tech, technical business analysis, technical solutions and architecture, Agile project management
This is an exciting opportunity to work across complex technology programmes, in the areas of: e-commerce, identity and access, marketing cloud, data/personalization, mobile and emerging technology. You'll have the opportunity to work with some of the best technologists in the industry.
If you meet the requirements and would like to find out more please follow the link below and attach a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search