MS Teams Support Analyst
Our Public Sector client is looking for a highly skilled MS Teams Support Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for an initial 3 months contract. This role will be remote working.
THIS ROLE SITS INSIDE IR35
Candidates are expected to have extensive experience working in an ICT customer/desktop support environment along with the following essential skills at 2nd line level:
- Experience of supporting Microsoft Teams in a corporate work environment, providing 1st/2nd line support, training and guidance to users of Teams.
- Experience with using Office 365 Admin Centre, Azure Active Directory and Teams Admin Centre.
- Windows Operating Systems (Windows 10, Server 2012/16) ,
- MS Office 2016 ,
- Active Directory,
- Experience of working in an IT Support Service (2nd Line) or similar ITIL support role.
- Excellent customer care, communication skills and telephone manner. (Successful candidates are expected to display a sound command of written and spoken English)
- Experience of troubleshooting Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Microsoft Teams, Windows 10 and Microsoft Office products.
If interested, please submit your cv.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted