We are currently looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join this established 1st line support team, the successful candidate will be provide the customer and business focused single point of contact to end users reporting IT related incidents or requests;
- Provide a service in line with the team's rota and ensure the phone service is covered between 8am and 5 pm
- Diagnose and resolve technical incidents and requests at first level to minimise the impact of incidents or requests. and co-ordinate IT support by 2nd level teams
- Obtain both technical information and business impact from customers to enable support teams to resolve incidents or fulfil requests effectively. Recognise and react appropriately to an incident which is of a high severity
- Identify service and process improvements to enhance the customer experience of IT support function
- Experience on a Service Desk providing First and Second level fixes, as opposed to just raising Support calls.
- Strong customer focus with an ability to identify and implement service and process improvements to provide even greater customer satisfaction.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word Excel)
- Good investigative and problem-solving skills
- Organisational skills and an ability to prioritise tasks and deliver to deadlines
- Very good communication skills both written and oral
- Good knowledge of Windows 10
- Good Knowledge of Active Directory & Exchange
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted