Automation Test Specialist - Remote - 24 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Automation Test Specialist to join their team on a full time, fixed term contract basis.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Support the development of overall test strategies
- Create a test automation strategy
- Build and maintain a test automation framework through project releases
- Develop and maintain test requirements
- Develop and maintain test plans and schedules
- Support test estimation and effort.
- Develop and execute functional and non-functional tests.
- Measure and report on test activity, raising and managing defects
- Provide effective feedback to developers and other key staff to facilitate debugging of software.
- Ensure the test environment is designed, set-ups and configured to support agreed testing
- Work with key staff to identify and develop test scripts and test automation.
- Identify and agree test techniques and automation tools with the Test Lead
- Educate and support the delivery teams, including key stakeholder with the agreed testing regime.
- Carryout risk assessments to support the delivery of a quality systems/service.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/experience:
- Able to demonstrate experience of setting up test automation framework and toolset including:
- Can demonstrate establishing and maintaining automation processes
- Experience of setting up automation framework for repeatable procedures
- Can demonstrate knowledge of Gherkin syntax and Cucumber based applications
- Using automation techniques to deliver non-functional testing results
- Application of automation testing standards to in line with regulatory and compliance standards
- Test and Assurance certification
- Experience of ITIL
- Demonstrable track record of test analysis within a testing environment using structured methodologies
- Demonstrable successful track record in the test and release significant third party enterprise information systems within the contexts of large business change projects
- Demonstrable experience of the software development lifecycle.
- Possess a comprehensive level of knowledge of information technology, test and quality assurance methods, techniques, and tools including:
- Continuous Integration Testing
- Behavior Design Driven Testing
- Impact Analysis
- Regression Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Performance Testing
- Security Testing
- Usability/ User Experience Testing,
- Test tools: JIRA, Selenium, HipTest (using Gherkin syntax)
- Experience of project delivery environment including waterfall, hybrid and agile.
- Effective team working skills.
- Effective organisational skills and ability to prioritise own workload
- Effective communications skills
- Ability to work to agreed timescales
This is an excellent opportunity offering an excellent salary, benefits and career opportunities.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search