Our client is looking for a highly skilled SITS Developer to join their team for a 12 months fixed term contract.
- Developing SITS configuration to meeting business requirements
- Undertake Unit Testing, and advise on approaches to regression testing of SITS build
- Producing detailed documentation for all technical deliverables in line with agreed standards.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the area SITS programs, tasking, vistas and SRL syntax
- Manage administrative and support activities associated with technical deliverables.
- Ensure application of appropriate quality standards.
- Strong understanding and significant experience of Tribal SITS new configuration development, including of Tasking, Vistas, SRLs
- Strong understanding and significant experience of modifying existing and "out of the box" Tribal SITS configuration development and templates, such as IPP, Clearing on the Web and Online Admissions templates
- Experience and strong understanding of XML / CSV / JSON and other data formats
- Strong understanding of Student Record Systems and university data and processes
- Experience and demonstrable proficiency using SQL
- Experience with StuTalk
- Experience with Tribal SITS standard APIs
- Familiarity with web services such as Rest or SOAP
- Familiarity with latest standards for web accessibility and best practice for web design.
- Experience of Agile software development
- Experience of providing operational or strategic reports through a BI tool such as MS Reporting Services or Power BI
If interested, please submit your cv
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted