Cyber Security Architect - Permanent - London
Cyber Security Architect's are required for a number of positions on a permanent basis with our client - one of the Big 4 consultancies.
We are hiring for different levels of experience within this space. The Cyber Security Architects will be using security architecture in defining security transformation and helping deliver high quality advice to clients.
Skills required of the Cyber Security Architect:
- Cloud certifications
- Recognised cyber security qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, M. Inst IISP, etc.), or comparable experience (desirable)
- Recognised architecture qualifications (e.g. SABSA, TOGAF, etc.) (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong networking skills and a broad professional network
- Ability to interact with organisations at a senior levels
- Proven experience of understanding and managing aspects of cyber risk, including the assessment, analysis and reporting of cyber risk in a business context (essential)
- Proven knowledge and experience of delivering one of more of the following areas: security architecture (enterprise architecture, infrastructure or application architecture), cloud security (assessments, privacy and regulatory risks, security frameworks and controls), DevSecOps (essential)
- Proven experience of delivering security in one or more of the following cloud service provider environments: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, Oracle Cloud (essential)
- Proven experience in defining and/or implementing security controls across multiple layers of the IT architecture stack (essential)
For more information and a full job spec, please apply now.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted