Data Architect - CRM
This role is working as a Data Architect as part of a MS Dynamics 365 CRM deployment.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Work with the Dynamics, CRM and Enterprise Architects to continue to define how the CRM data will be stored, consumed, integrated and managed by different data entities and IT systems, as well as any applications using or processing this data.
- Refine the CRM data quality strategy for the Programme and create new or adapt and improve existing ways of working that will embed and maintain the highest level of data quality in the CRM system.
- Continue to lead the design and development of reports that support the new capabilities
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Effectiveness in translating customer requirements and act as a bridge between business and technical teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding on CRM online environments.
- Worked on CRM Global implementations and performed data migration activities from legacy CRMs
- Ability to link master data issues/challenges to business processes, problems and analytics
- Proven capability to collaborate, conduct, and lead sessions with Business and IT resources
- Experience in designing to-be processes (e.g. in Visio), technology architecture/capabilities, data standards (e.g. developing data dictionaries), data models and mapping, match and merge rules and functional design of solution to manage master data
- Proficient Knowledge on SSIS and KingswaySoft SSIS toolkit.
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Data Architect.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search