My client is looking for a Network Engineer to assist the on a 1 day assignment on 03/02. The engineer to complete the below -
- Complete a Patching schedule for all IT equipment in the Render farm cabinet - patching schedule include switch name, Switch serial number, port number, server/device name, device NICS, device serial number
- Tidy up 4th Floor comms room to identify and package up equipment for WEEE'ing. Loose IT kit like old PCs and laptops left in the 4th floor comms room. Need to box up and separate for Tier 1, laptops for Courier.
- Check how the render farm comms cabinet can be taken apart - is it welded together? Important need to check this
- Engineer to record the switches in both cabinets - render farm and patch panel on 4th floor.
- Inventory of 3rd Floor comms cabinet.
- Inventory of the Ports connected to the 3rd floor switches to be repatched later on.
- Inventory/patching schedule of the 4th floor BT Circuits (x4) and routers
- Check 3rd floor comms cabinet floor tile the wheels will not be covered under the floor tile (hole in the floor).
Please note, you will need the below PPE -
- Hard hat
- Steel toe caps
- Hig Vis
- Working gloves
If you are interested and available please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search