Security Consultant - Edinburgh - 6 Months (Inside IR35)
Our Banking client in Edinburgh is looking for a Security Consultant for a 6-month contract.
Skill Set Required:
- Ability to challenge Control owners on effectiveness responses
- Ability to identify potential controls and control gaps
- Ability to direct discussions with control owners
- Identification of potential evidential data sources
- Experienced Security Professional with a broad understanding of Security Controls and baseline configurations.
- Knowledge of MITRE ATT&CK Framework beneficial
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted