Technical Business Analyst - Disaster Recovery/IT Security
A FTSE100 Company are looking to take on a Technical Business Analyst to work on a project putting together IT Disaster Recovery Procedures. This person will have worked within IT Infrastructure and Security to have the knowledge to work with Application Owners and SME's within this space
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Work with IT Architecture, infrastructure and business application development teams to appropriate input and information capture during requirements and business case development.
- Using the BA toolkit, identify and develop requirements to ensure quality solutions are implemented, including due consideration to all dependencies, risks and issues.
- Work closely with infrastructure and business application development teams to identify and analyse core business processes and workflows, including some process re-engineering to implement process improvements.
- Develop and maintain all project and technical documentation in accordance with business analysis processes to ensure best practice.
- Using business process modelling notations to documenting processes.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Experience working with infrastructure and business application development teams on IT based projects.
- Well-rounded Business Analyst skillset, with a strong appreciation of analysis methodologies and their application across diverse security, technical and business areas.
- Experience of evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Technical Business Analyst.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search