A Product Owner with a strong background in UX is required to join a leading global business in their Glasgow or London office. You will be working alongside the development team, creating web applications.
As a Product Owner, you will be joining an innovative team within a company currently investing $5 billion in technology over the next five years.
Applicants from elsewhere in the UK are welcome to apply, but travel to the Glasgow and/or London office will be required.
About the role:
As the Product Owner, you will be working closely with the product development team as the customer proxy, where you will review and contribute to the product vision and roadmap. Your role as Product Owner will also involve the following:
- Running steering/working group sessions with stakeholders
- Translating complex user experiences into software requirements
- Analysis of business benefits realisation
- Management of development budget and budget requests
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders to translate the business vision into actionable user stories
As a Product Owner, you will have had prior experience managing .Net web application development. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Strong background in User Experience (UX)
- Experience working with major cloud providers, utilising the capabilities of these platforms
- Strong knowledge of using agile methodologies
- Demonstrable experience working within a product development environment with state of the art software systems
- Experience implementing technology for a shared services centre
This is an exciting opportunity for a Product Owner looking to work within a global organisation, where you will be able to add value and expand your career.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted