Pensions Data Analyst - Defined Benefits - Inside IR35
We are currently recruiting for a Pensions Data Analyst with Defined Benefit Pension Schemes Experience to join a Large Insurance Organisation on a 6 month contract based in Reigate.
The Data Analyst role reports to the Product Technical Lead, with the primary focus of ensuring all incoming client data is successfully migrated to our clients pensions administration system.
- Analyse and interpret incoming client data
- Data Mapping for the Migration
- Identify issues within the incoming data by reference to the expectations set by the incoming scheme structure
- Utilise SQL to a sufficiently high standard to support the analysis process
- Document the source to target mapping for client data along with any data migration logic
- Support the migration developers in the realisation of that mapping into executable migration code
- Reconcile the test outputs from the data migration exercise against the source data to ensure data is migrated accurately
- Support the calculation and workflow analysts with queries related to the target data
- Apply your skills as a member of a focused, technically competent data team that prides themselves on excellence. This position requires a passion for technical detail together with effective analysis and problem solving skills.
- Experience of dealing with Defined Benefit Pension Schemes
- Strong IT skills, including good experience of direct database use with good SQL skills
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search