Change Manager | IR35 | Wiltshire
We are currently looking for a Change Lead to join one of our clients for an initial 12-month contract. This role will be inside IR35 post April 6th.
Experience required for this role:
- Must have experience in leading change on large global organisational programmes
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to operate independently
- Lead the Change Management elements of Change Impact Assessment workshops to ensure that we pave the way for business readiness
- Knowledge and experience of Finance, HR, Procurement and EUC processes would be an advantage
- Regular stakeholder engagement to support all change activities
- Ability to adapt plans and activities in line with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Experience with Change Management principles, methodologies and tools
- Experience with IT or Business Change projects
- Organisational change within a matrix environment
- Excellent active listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain good business relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels in the organisation
- Able to work collaboratively through others
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search