Windows Infrastructure Specialist
Our public sector client is looking for a highly skilled Windows Infrastructure Specialist to join them for a 6 months initial contract.
THIS ROLE SITS INSIDE IR35
- Experience/exposure of working with Microsoft System Centre Suite and other third party management tools, MS SQLServer; Managing and installing 3rd party server applications. Experience of enterprise level backup and anti-virus products. Exposure to Office 365 and cloud solutions.
- Hands on systems administration experience in the following primary areas; Patching, OS deployment, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2016, Active Directory, Powershell scripting, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019 (detailed knowledge of OS components and server roles such as DFS, DNS, DHCP and SNMP); experience of Hyper-V clustering.
- Experience in designing, developing and implementing business critical systems to meet organisational requirements and technology changes. Experience of Cyber Security solutions and good practice.
- IT Knowledge : Sound general IT Knowledge, including a good understanding of network infrastructures and authentication processes.
- Issue identification and Analysis : Evidence of your ability to extract, analyse , interpret and present complex information and IT issues in a way which supports effective decision making and demonstrates your ability to manage the successful implementation of solutions.
- Planning, implementation and control : Evidence of your excellent organisational skills, demonstrating your ability to prioritise, forward plan, manage competing demands and work under pressure to ensure outputs are delivered within organisational timescales.
If interested, please submit your cv
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search