Client Account Manager - Double OTE (uncapped commission)
Home based with travel to client's site when necessary
Are you an experienced Client Manager looking for your next challenge in an exciting environment? Have you managed clients within the IT sector? If so, please read on and apply for more information.
Due to company growth, my client is currently looking to hire a Client Manager to join their team and be responsible for achieving sales and performance targets in line with company objectives and to ensure that all sales and GP opportunities are maximised.
- Develop and drive sales plans to retain existing business and develop and grow new revenue.
- Assist the company to grow its annuity income stream by maximising all potential annuity opportunities within your current and future client base.
- Use robust questioning to fully understand the client's business needs.
- Build and nurture relationships within the client portfolio.
- Uncapped commission (7% on everything up to your target and then 14% over this, plus additional over riders on certain deals or long contracts)
- Majority of the team have received double OTE earning of their salary with top earners receiving triple
- Home based with autonomy to manage your own diary
- Training and progression opportunities
- Experienced Client Managers within the IT sector with specific new business and account management track record including solutions sale, cloud services, managed services.
- Experienced dealing with IT facilitators
- Consultative sales approach to identify, define and secure trusted advisor status to drive opportunities.
- Lead generation, prospecting and winning business within 100 to 5000 user business up to FTSE scale.
- Self-motivated and sales driven
For more information and immediate review, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted