Infrastructure Engineer - Remote - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Infrastructure Engineer to join on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- You will have experience across the spectrum of IT Infrastructure services including Active Directory, Exchange, File Services, DNS, DHCP and networking.
- You will have experience of engaging authoritatively and effectively with IT colleagues and external suppliers to devise and plan the required solutions, tasks and activities.
- Experience in support/administration of Microsoft 365/Azure services including AAD, InTune, Exchange Online and Sharepoint Online.
- Experience of Microsoft 365 migration and design including Azure Active Directory and Identity services, Sharepoint Online, One Drive for Business, Exchange Online and MS Security Services.
- Experience in implementing MS Azure services and solutions, preferably including hybrid solutions with on-premises elements
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search