Senior Customer Service Administrator - Wimbledon
A recognized, family-owned company is looking for a Senior Customer Service Administrator.
As Senior Customer Service Co-ordinator responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Revenue and performance statistics analysis and reporting
- Efficient management and running of engineers' diaries
- Manage and maintain relationships with clients (including confidentiality)
- Managing ad-hoc projects
- Ensuring sales and invoices are completed to deadlines
Skills required as Senior Customer Service Advisor include:
- Experience dealing with high volume calls and emails
- The confidence and initiative to permanently resolve potential issues
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to changing working environments
- Excellent and efficient communication, interpersonal, and team-building skills
- Experience with Sage X3, CRM, and diary management is useful
This is a friendly and fast-paced environment, suiting those with previous experience in a similar role.
If you are curious to learn more about this role, please apply now for a confidential discussion.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted