Technical Support - 3 Month Contract
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Support to join a government organisation on a 3 month contract based in Bristol. (Remote Working) This role will primarily be supporting the Systems and Information team.
- To provide comprehensive statistical and complex management information in respect of all business activity in accordance with Corporate and Divisional performance targets.
- To provide the first point of contact for PC and DIP/Work-flow application support and administration activity to ensure business needs are met. To receive and record user problems, investigating and resolving issues, liaising with ICT and Software suppliers as appropriate.
- To support, maintain and manage internet and intranet sites to ensure the provision of a quality and customer focused service in accordance with e-Government and corporate standards.
- To lead less complex IT service development projects in accordance with the aims of the Service Development Plan and e-Government.
- To undertake system testing such as annual disaster recovery, new software releases etc.
- To provide general technical support and training to users.
- To take a leading role in the planning, coordinating and system processing routines
- To plan and control systems integrity by monitoring key security controls, undertaking comprehensive reconciliation procedures in accordance with Audit recommendations.
- Running reports for internal and external partners
- Investigating and resolving software faults for all systems
- Data Entry
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Systems Administration
- Proficient in MS Office, Outlook, Excel and Word
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search