We don't seem to have what you're looking for at the moment.
However, don't let that stop you, we get jobs in all the time, they may not be on our site just yet.
UX Designer - WFH/London - 6 Months with view to extend
Our Banking client is looking for a highly skilled UX Designer to join their London based team on a 6 Month initial contract with view to extend.
Experience & Skills:
- Strong design skills across iOS, Android and Web Platforms
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate design decisions
- Comfortable conducting user centric research and testing
- Experience working closely with engineers and software cultures
- Producing sketches, flows, prototypes and mockups
- Strong knowledge of UX and UI mock flows for mobile, table and web
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Proficiency across design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe etc.
- Driven by learning about what's new in digital design
- Working knowledge of HTML (React) & CSS (Sass/Less)
- Knowledge of responsive design methods and scalable designs
- Experience with standard development tools (e.g. Git, JIRA)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
If you are interested in being considered, please apply and I will be in touch accordingly.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age