Our Edinburgh based banking client is currently looking for a skilled Infrastructure Architect - to join their team on an initial 6 month contract WFH
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Experience of defining infrastructure solutions for complex enterprise systems and expert level knowledge of infrastructure based services.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies with experience of working in an Agile team and you'll have the ability to relate everyday work to the strategic vision of a feature team, with a strong focus on business outcomes.
- Experience of developing, syndicating and communicating architectures, designs and proposals for actions
- Experience of working in an environment where products must be delivered to short delivery cycles with frequent deployment
- The ability to rapidly and effectively understand and translate product and business requirements into technical solutions
- Experience of working with technology vendors and products within the market
- Experience of infrastructure development best practices and approaches
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search