Our Public Sector client is looking for a highly skilled Application Architect to join their team for a 6 months initial contract.
THIS ROLE SITS INSIDE IR35
The Application Architect will be expected to
- Support the creation and adoption of a modernised SDLC in line with best practice
- Support the adoption of tooling and automation into the application management team providing mentoring and support where required
- Assess the current state application architecture and own the delivery of architectural artefacts in line with agreed governance including Solution designs, Application Roadmaps , Patterns and Standards
- Provide Architectural oversight for the migration of services to cloud
- Provide oversight for the introduction of a standardised service based architecture.
- Provide architectural oversight to ensure the delivery of highly available services
- Significant experience as a solution \ application architect in a highly regulated environment
- Experience of operating across business and technology functions with the ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels.
- Experience in developing policies, standards, patterns
- Experience in the selection and adoption of new technologies
- Experience in delivering complex highly integrated systems
- Experience in architecting for high availability
- Significant experience of working in a development environment with exposure to Java EE (Spring Boot, Frameworks: Spring & Apache Struts, MicroServices, Soap/Rest API's, Angular/React)
- Experience in Software Design Lifecycle
- Experience setting up and using CI/CD tool chains (Jenkins \ Github)
- Experience using containerised technologies and orchestration
If interested, please submit your cv
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search