Enterprise Architect - WFH/Edinburgh - 6 Months with view to extend
Our Banking client is looking for a highly skilled Enterprise Architect to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month initial contract with view to extend.
The role will be responsible for the following:
- Defining the end state architecture for Debt Management E2E services
- Responsible for analysing business strategy and the wider business environment to identify the capabilities that the architecture, at all levels, must provide / support over the long term, translating these into architecture outcomes.
- Defining and communicating the architecture (current, resultant and target states) for assigned scope, ensuring the architecture links to and is informed by the overall RBS strategy and bank-wide architecture; and produces the architecture outcomes
- Defining, creating and maintaining architecture models (using the ArchiMate modelling language), roadmaps and outcomes, for their assigned scope using architecture strategies to ensure alignment to adjacent and higher level models
- Translating architecture roadmaps into packages of work, that allow frequent incremental delivery of value, to be included in the product backlog (in line with the bank's change management framework).
- Producing the Domain Technology Roadmap and Architecture Book content for these business areas
- Collaborating with Engineers to validate the Intentional Architecture and leverage their ideas and prototypes to develop the architecture (Emergent Design)
- Seeking and relying on continuous feedback, fosters adaptive design and engineering practices to drive collaboration of programmes and teams around a common technical vision
- Researching, understanding and keeping up to date with industry thinking, best practice, technology and customer trends. Makes recommendations and articulate findings including potential impact to existing and prospective customers
- Actively contributing to the Architecture Centre of Excellence (COE) by cross sharing learnings, emerging, good and best practice, establishes and participates in Communities of Practice to achieve this.
- Building overall awareness on technology currency and associated risks across the technology estate, helping drive simplification and remediation initiatives.
- Fully involved in architecture and solution governance and control processes
If you are interested in being considered, please apply and I will be in touch accordingly.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search