Our Public Sector client is looking for a highly skilled Test Analyst to join their Glasgow based team for a 6 months initial contract.
THIS ROLE SITS INSIDE IR35
- Experience working within software systems development lifecycle ideally on large scale national IT system solutions.
- Identify and design test cases and test scripts, mapping back to pre-determined criteria and maintaining traceability
- Perform systems, interface, integration and acceptance testing
- Extensive experience of delivering test analysis in large-scale complex environments
- Extensive previous Public Sector Testing experience
- Ability to understand, interpret, deliver and measure against business-driven requirements
- Familiar with Test Management Tools (e.g. HP Quality Centre/ALM)
- Clear organisation, analysis and structured thinking skills
- Experience of working in business critical environments
- Able to apply risk-based testing principles.
- Database knowledge including confidence in maintaining and querying SQL and/or Oracle databases
- Good all round IT skills, with experience of the Microsoft Office Suite
If interested, please submit your cv
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search