- Terraform Cloud Developer - Automation Experience
- Remote Working - however may involve travel when restrictions lift
- 3 month contract initially
- Up to £550 dependant on experience
My client is looking for a Automation Developer specialising in Terraform to join their existing automation development teams, to deploy highly automated infrastructure, platforms and application services (REST API and Web Applications) to business users, in a LIGHTS OUT ADMINISTRATION Azure public cloud environment. Including; integrating other SaaS and PaaS subscription services available in the internet, Private cloud hosted application services (hybrid cloud).
You will be a well experienced developer with solid experience of working in high performance Agile development teams based on Kanban delivery process, with experience of common development tools and automated development delivery pipelines, used in the delivery of containerised services:
- Azure SharePoint,
- Git Repositories,
- Integrated Development Environments for various languages (see below),
Exciting and challenging role working with latest cloud automation technologies, in highly containerised environments to deliver:
- Terraform environment and application deployment
- Ansible automation and/or intermediate-level Scripting experience (Shell, Bash, Python)
- Deploying environments and application Services to public clouds (preferably Azure)
- Infrastructure and Services as Code with strong understanding of software development life cycle
- Highly audited code and deliverable management via Git (Branching, merges and PRs etc)
- Configuration management via Terraform, Ansible and other tools
- Secure and highly auto tested code
Essential Key Skills
- Terraform Cloud,
- IDE - JetBrains (intelliJ/Pycharm), Atom or Visual Studio Code
- Hashicorp - Configuration (Consul) and Secrets (Vault) Management
- Azure cloud experience - Azure Monitor, Azure Diagnostics and Azure Security.
- Ability document designs and deliverable, including help and end user guides.
- Terraform (Essential)
- Ansible (highly desirable)
- Need at least one or more of the following:
Desirable Key Skills
- Puppet, Chef
- Experience in writing docker containers,
- Go lang (beneficial)
- Elastic Search
- Beats (ELK)
- Experience of automated test frameworks (Gatling, LoadRunner, JUnit, etc.)
- Experience in automating Cloud Services and Public Cloud Services (AWS, Google, VMWare, RedHat, etc.)
- Worked within high compliance environments - Financial Services , Government, or other regulated industries.
- Strong understanding of Security frameworks and OWASP
- Experience with other development languages.
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search