- Service Desk Analyst - 1st Line Support
- Inside of Scope!
- 6 month contract
- ASAP Start
- Up to £16ph
My client is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join their busy team on a 6 months basis, this role is looking to start before Christmas however the site closes between 24/14 and 03/01, please note interviews will be held next week for this position.
- Provide a customer and business focused single point of contact to end users reporting IT related incidents or requests
- Provide a service in line with the team's rota and ensure the phone service is covered between 8am and 5 pm
- Diagnose and resolve technical incidents and requests at first level to minimise the impact of incidents or requests. and co-ordinate IT support by 2nd level teams
- Obtain both technical information and business impact from customers to enable support teams to resolve incidents or fulfil requests effectively. Recognise and react appropriately to an incident which is of a high severity
- Identify service and process improvements to enhance the customer experience of IT support function.
Key Skills and Experiences
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word Excel)
- Help Desk Experience
- good communication skills both written and oral
- Good knowledge of Windows 10
- Good Knowledge of Active Directory & Exchange
If you are interested and available please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search