The primary focus is to manage the collection and analysis of insurance data to provide greater insight to the clients of the Group and to develop new, innovative insurance products.
The job holder will perform the daily duties of Product Owner, acting as the focal point for the product(s) by seeing through the successful delivery, adoption and iteration. You will report into the Senior Product Owner.
- Facilitation of communication between various parties within and external to the Hyperion Group
- Point of contact for requirements, project issues and queries on Product
- Responsibility for resolving project issues and escalating to Senior Product Owner as needed
- Resolve conflict between stakeholders and bring differing parties to agreement
- Develop strong relationships with business units and external vendors
- Supports wider business strategy by contributing expertise and advice to the Head of Know How Internal
- Supports the overall growth of the Product through executing appropriate strategies; developing and maintaining relationships
- Contributes to Product strategy development and prioritises operational deliverables
- Provides support to others to achieve positive results in line with strategy
- Participates on ad-hoc project groups, ensuring expertise contributes to the achievement of project goals and business success
- Manages the Product Backlog day-to-day
- Follows the Product Roadmap
- Makes prioritisation decisions based on the client needs and the Product integrity
- Manages stakeholders throughout the Product lifecycle were required
- Provides and implements Product best practices
- Acts as the escalation point for queries raised
- Ensures customer-focused product development
- Actively seeks new business by identifying opportunities in relevant markets/countries
- Act as the authority on the Product features and functions
- Co-operates with project managers and other delivery teams in the Centre of Excellence
- Keeps informed of legal and regulatory developments relevant to Product
- Occasional input into the configuration of systems, User Acceptance Testing and other client touch points if requested
- Assessment of training materials and production of reference documentation
- Measure and where needed escalate for corrective action on the performance of the Product
- Assists in pitches, lead generation and sales pipeline for Product where requested
Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrable experience of personally championing and owning product(s), taking them to success
- Understanding general principles of insurance.
- Understanding legal principles of insurance (e.g. Law of Agency).
- Understanding of London market operations (Lloyds, IUA, LPSO, LPC etc.).
- Awareness of the regulatory environment and requirements including e.g. FCA rules, data protection, money laundering, specific standards of insureds' professional bodies
- Specific Product area knowledge and in depth understanding of related wordings.
- Good understanding of company objectives and how own role contributes to these.
- Knowledge and experience of delivery in Agile projects.
- Understanding of the Account Manager function in relation to the Agile delivery process and Product development.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search