- Deskside Engineer - 2nd Line
- Mon - Fri - 08:00 - 18:00.
- Market Rate
My client is looking for an experienced Deskside Engineer to join their expanding team on a perm basis. The shifts are Monday - Friday covering 08:00 - 18:00 on a 8 hour day, however overtime may be asked of you so flexibility is required.
There may be some travel to other sites in Swindon so possessing a driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential for this role.
- To provide high-quality, highly visible desk side and floor-walking support functions to the customer and log such activities through the call systems as work is completed.
- Working either within a team on site or as the single point of contact for site.
- To install pre-defined computer 'images' onto Toughbooks, Motion, desktop and laptop computers in the case of a serious system failure.
- To install or re-install any applications onto PCs in line with installation procedures.
- To perform diagnostic services using all available resources, including the use of other customer-based and external support parties.
- To manage hardware repair through the customer defined warranty routes.
- Perform IMAC activities as defined within the customer contract.
- Provide remote support to end-users.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Deskside Experiences - 2nd line
- Windows 7,8,10
- Office 365
- Telephony Experience
- Intune Exposure
- MDM Exposure
- Azure Exposure
- Mobile phone support
- Any exposure to Cisco/Meraki
If you are available and interested in this position please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted