- Multi Award Winning FinTech
- Tech Track's top 50 fastest growing UK companies.
- Nominated for 'Best Personal Finance App' at the British Bank Awards 2020.
- Relaxed & collaborative highly technical team who promote a healthy work/life balance
Having recently moved their infrastructure to GCP, they are now looking for a bright and proactive self-starter to work on their high availability and highly scalable Cloud and DevOps environment as they continue to expand across the US and look towards Europe and Asia.
Working in a small collaborative team, you will help with the design, architecture, and implementation of Greenfield solutions, frameworks and micro-services required to build their next generation platform using the latest technology and cutting-edge practices as they deploy their systems in a GCP production environment.
Alongside the day to day running of their GCP platform, you will immerse yourself in a multitude of challenging full lifecycle projects and be encouraged to provide ideas and solutions to complex problems and research cutting edge tools and processes.
- Day to day management of our GCP platform
- Ensure the GCP platform is optimised and running efficiently
- Design, test, maintain and improve CI/CD microservice pipelines
- Expand their infrastructure to different regions and increase scalability
- Measure and monitor platform performance and availability
- Research, recommend and deploy the latest technology and tools for improvements
- Ensure the platform and infrastructure is secure and robust at all times
- Collaborate with the technical team to support the infrastructure
- Ensure good software engineering practice underpins the DevOps infrastructure
You will need:
- Good knowledge of GCP in a commercial environment
- Knowledge of configuration and container management (Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Istio Service Mesh etc)
- Experience of a high availability 24/7 scalable & redundant microservices platform
- Knowledge of Cloud Networking including VPNs, Firewalls, Subnetting, VPCs and NATs
- Experience with CI/CD tooling (Bitbucket/Pipelines)
- Experience with Monitoring tools (Promotheus, Grafana, Stackdriver)
- Good knowledge of MySQL database architecture and performance
- Any experience of working in a microservices environment running a distributed B2C system is highly desirable
- Experience of working in a high growth environment is advantageous
What they offer:
- Flexible and remote working
- Workplace pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday a year
- Cash Health and Surgery Plan
- Westfield Perks!
- Training courses
- You can choose your own equipment
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a global DevOps environment for a multi award-winning FinTech.
You will be working with latest tooling and modern practices to ensure the platform is at the cutting edge of technology.
This is a key role within the business and your success will be highly visible.
The client offers a very entrepreneurial environment where you are encouraged to be creative and come up with new ideas and solutions to complex challenges.
They operate a flat structure with a lot of scope, support, autonomy and flexibility to lead your projects, learn and grow your skills.
This this would suit someone with "can do" attitude and a drive to "make things better".
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted