- SC Cleared Network Engineer
- Cumbria - 70% of the engineer's time in Cumbria, 30% may need travel to Birmingham, Warrington. Expenses can be covered for the 30%
- 6 month contract scope to extend
- £220.00 per day
My client is looking for a Network Engineer to join their team in Cumbria on a 6 month initial contract, this role will be to predominately assist with Cisco Router work. Due to the end client, you will be required to undergo a D&A test prior to going onto site.
- 2nd line support for users of the network and telephony systems
- Network management
- Network upgrading
- New system installation and de-commissioning
- Firewall management
- Network Infrastructure security.
- A sound knowledge of WAN and LAN technologies including routing protocols, VLANS, wireless LANs, firewalls and routers.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good analytics skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to diagnosis issues across a broad IT spectrum
- The ability to learn about new developments quickly
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude to customer care.
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search