- Commercial Pricing Analyst - Excel VBA Experience
- Home based - Occasional travel to Northampton will be required.
- ASAP Start
- Market rate + benefits
My client is looking for a Costing Analyst to assist with Production of and ongoing maintenance of commercial processes, models, pricing tools and reporting. With this role you will be working very closely with the Sales teams, Lead the preparation of accurate and timely responses to customer quotation requests, working closely with the Sales Team. Establishing close supplier relations to ensure competitive pricing across all opportunities.
The main focus of this role is to improve and implement new processes and costing/ pricing tools in order to improve the turnaround of new quotes. Applicants who have a track record of this would be ideal candidate.
- Preparing quotations.
- Manage team of two/three costing analysts to ensure that all quotations go out as accurately and timely as possible
- Maintenance of Commercial cost models
- Taking ownership of internal cost models and pricing tools and developing in line with business needs
- Identifying process improvements at a departmental level, creating business cases for change, and implementing said improvements
- Dealing with customer queries
- Identifying and processing non-standard bid requests
- Identify and communicate opportunity to improve win loss ratios by analysis and reporting of win-loss rates and historic and competitor pricing information allowing the business to make more informed pricing decisions
- Liaising with subcontractors and internal teams to ensure efficiency of the quoting processes
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet
- Excellent Excel Experience - VBA experience desirable
- Track record of improving quote turnarounds.
- Finance project experience.
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to interpret Profit and Loss Statement and generate cash flow statement
- Ability to manipulate numbers
- Previous quoting/Commercial experience desirable
- IT Industry product knowledge desirable.
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted