Perm, IT Technician, Leamington Spa
18 month FTC
Shifts: Either 12 hour (3 on 3 off) or 8.5 hours (6 days on, 2 days off)
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong knowledge and experience in PC/laptop physical hardware set-up and maintenance
- In-depth knowledge and experience in desktop software configuration, including Windows 10 and working with OUs and Group Policies.
- Experience of writing Powershell scripts
- Strong knowledge of server management and monitoring
- Strong knowledge and experience in MS Office applications, including strong skills in Excel and Office 365 administration.
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Good working knowledge of network technologies such as IP/DHCP, WiFi, VPN, switch port management, cloud based communication and ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues,
- Good knowledge of laboratory management and analysis systems
- Knowledge of security software
- Experience of interfacing Excel to MS SQL Server databases using SQL queries
- Microsoft certification in desktop or server system support.
- Good working knowledge of installation and configuration of Windows Server 2019.
- MSSQL database administration skills
- ITIL foundation certified
- Ability to clarify, plan and prioritise own work to achieve objectives
- Take ownership and pride in projects, setting and achieving high standards for self and working with team.
- Good communicator both verbally and in writing
- Ability to respond appropriately to the needs of demanding users, seeking guidance on priorities where appropriate.
- Ability to analyse complex problems and propose solutions.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Must see issues through to resolution and willing to go the extra mile to succeed
If you are interested or would like more information, please apply online or call 0203 909 5189.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted