Senior Software Developer - 12 months - Outside IR35 - Edinburgh
Our Public Sector client is looking for an experienced Software Developer to work on a large project. You will be involved with:
- Leading the design, architecture and implementation of the organisations Data Warehouse and associated data portal and services
- Ensure data integration solutions are robust and resilient
- Collaborate with technical colleagues in other domains to ensure technical inter dependencies are managed effectively
- Python 2.7/3.x
- REST APIs
- Modern DevOps and CI/CD practices including deployment pipelines, Jenkins and Docker
Significant and demonstrable commercial experience in the following areas:
- Delivering high quality software collaboratively in high-performing, cross-functional development teams.
- Designing, gaining consensus, and implementing technical solutions for software development projects
- Ability to work with business stakeholders, to understand the context, and to focus on delivering value.
- Experience designing and implementing data ETLs and data integration solutions
- Experience working in the Agile delivery models - such as Scrum and/or Kanban frameworks.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search