IT Support Consultant Glasgow - up to 35k
Lorien is working exclusively with one of UK's leading IT Consultancies within Microsoft's Power Platform space. They are enjoying excellent growth with over 110% growth last financials.
During this very exciting period of growth they are now looking to add a Support Consultant to join their Dynamics Team via their fashionable offices in Glasgow on a permanent basis.
Essentially you must have the following demonstrable experience:
- Knowledge of Microsoft D365 Products, from a support perspective
- Previous experience within a busy support team
- Familiar with using ticketing systems, escalation processes
- Great Customer Service / communication Skills
- It would desirable to have NAV support experience
You will be joining an exciting IT Consultancy within their Dynamics Support team and be given the genuine opportunity to flourish, being exposed to a wide range of diverse clients UK wide. As well the package, you will be positively challenged due to nature of how they support clients and be invested in to take you further in your career.
About you, requirements
- Respond to logged support cases within the SLA for each product.
- Resolve assigned support cases in a timely manner.
- Take ownership of assigned support cases and management of the assigned cases within the team member's queue.
- Update all actions taken on a support call with diligence and attention to detail within internal systems.
- Participate in the support team by providing assistance to other group members as required
- Write KB articles to build a knowledge base Q&A for the products we support.
- Cross train other team members as required.
- Build working relationships with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
- Attain and maintain a high level of personal product knowledge, actively partaking in development of achievement plans and goals.
- To escalate calls to the attention of the support manager or the services director as appropriate.
- Ad hoc support tasks as required by the business.
- Retaining our client's high customer satisfaction levels in all dealings with clients.
- Competitive salary, between 28k - 35k
- 30 days annual leave, including statutory with additional days for birthday and length of service
- Private healthcare with option to add family members
- Life insurance at x2 salary
- Cycle to Work Scheme
If you would like an informal conversation prior to applying please call me (07837 911001) and I can provide a full specification. Our client is offering a fantastic working environment, great flexibility, and a highly competitive salary and benefits package. So should the above sound like you, please get in touch with the latest version of your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted