IT Service Desk Analyst
Our client is looking for a highly skilled IT Service Desk Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for a 3 months initial contract.
THIS ROLE SITS INSIDE IR35
Candidates are expected to have the following essential skills:
- Excellent customer care, communication skills and telephone manner. (Successful candidates are expected to display a sound command of written and spoken English)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of working with an IT Service Desk or similar ITIL support role
- Experience of incident management and working with relevant ITSM tools.
- Experience of troubleshooting Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7, 8 and 10 and Microsoft Office products.
- Experience of supporting BlackBerry, Android and iOS devices (BlackBerry UEM)
- Experience of supporting Bitlocker encryption
- Experience of Active Directory - Users accounts and Groups
If you are interested, please submit your cv
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted