An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Development Team Lead with experience of Net Core is required to join a leading international business in their Glasgow or London office, though applicants are welcome to apply UK wide.
You will initially be working from home, with the ability to travel into a regional office and client locations on occasion.
As the Development Team Lead, you will be working on greenfield projects and upgrades for enterprise clients, using the latest software releases.
About the role:
As the Development Team Lead, you will be working across multi-disciplinary Agile teams, across various exciting greenfield projects and BAU. In addition to this, your responsibilities will also include:
- Client facing, working closely with your customers to shape & define requirements, utilising your technical knowledge to translate requirements
- Mentorship & leadership of junior members of your team - taking ownership of projects from discovery through to delivery
- Reviewing of code and technical decisions
- Investigate and implement new technologies
- Able to work across different sectors such as retail, banking and public sector across different project work streams
As the Development Team Lead, you will have had previous experience working within a senior or leadership full stack development role. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Extensive experience utilising .NET stack (C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebApi) and ReactJS, HTML5
- Front end development: Deployment / Management of SPA, Server-Side rendering, Webpack / Babel, Gulp, Razor Pages
- Exposure to Cloud development on AWS, Azure or GCP
- Excellent customer facing communication skills
This is an exciting role for a Principal Software Engineer / Development Manager / Development Team Lead looking to be involved in a variety of different projects from conception to delivery, where you will have the opportunity to work closely with the end users.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted