We are currently looking for Service Desk Analysts to provide technical support for an initial 6 month contract, this assignment is likely to extend on a rolling 6 month basis.
This role will involve assisting users via webchat to help rectify any IT issues which they are facing.
During the current climate this role will be remotely based however after the lockdown situation has been lifted the role will be located in Kegworth.
Key Skills and Experiences
Provide a customer and business focused single point of contact to end users reporting IT related incidents or requests
- Provide a service in line with the team's rota and ensure the service is covered between 6AM - 9PM
- Diagnose and resolve technical incidents and requests at first level to minimise the impact of incidents or requests. and co-ordinate IT support by 2nd level teams
- Obtain both technical information and business impact from customers to enable support teams to resolve incidents or fulfil requests effectively. Recognise and react appropriately to an incident which is of a high severity
- Identify service and process improvements to enhance the customer experience of IT support function Experience & Technologies:
- Experience on a Service Desk providing First and Second level fixes, as opposed to just raising Support calls
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, O365)
- Very good communication skills both written and oral
- Good knowledge of Windows 10, Active Directory & Exchange
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted