Are you looking for a new Help Desk position? Do you want to work for a FTSE 100 company?
Then look no further as we are looking for Help Desk Analysts to provide technical support for this major UK Bank on a 6 month rolling contract.
The role will involve assisting users via webchat to help rectify any IT issues which they may be experiencing.
During the current climate this role will be remotely based however once the lock-down situation has eased the role will require being on-site 1 day per week.
Key Skills and Experiences
Provide a customer and business focused single point of contact to end users reporting IT related incidents or requests
- Provide a service in line with the team's rota and ensure the service is covered between 6AM - 9PM
- Diagnose and resolve technical incidents and requests at first level to minimise the impact of incidents or requests. and co-ordinate IT support by 2nd level teams
- Obtain both technical information and business impact from customers to enable support teams to resolve incidents or fulfil requests effectively. Recognise and react appropriately to an incident which is of a high severity
- Identify service and process improvements to enhance the customer experience of IT support function Experience & Technologies:
- Experience on a Service Desk providing First and Second level fixes, as opposed to just raising Support calls
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, O365)
- Very good communication skills both written and oral
- Good knowledge of Windows 10, Active Directory & Exchange
Immediate interviews for successful candidates, if this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now or contact me on 0207 654 1146.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted