What : Finance Delivery Manager
Where : Shropshire Area
Type : 12 months FTC
My client is currently looking for a Finance Delivery Manager to join them on an 12-month contract basis and help provide leadership and support to a small team within their finance function.
To be the right candidates you will be able to:
- Lead and manage small to medium size teams.
- Demonstrate good organisational skills, with an analytical and methodical approach to work.
- Work very well in a team or independently, consulting and co-ordinating others appropriately in the wider function and business.
- Explain and discuss complex and technical ideas with peers, junior team members and senior management
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, including written and oral presentation, engaging customers and third parties as appropriate to role.
- Possess finance background or be part/fully qualified ACCA or CIMA accountant.
What is on offer:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Medical expenses cover
- Employee assistance programme
- Professional qualification support
- Professional subscriptions
- Purchase additional leave
Please apply NOW for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted