Data Analyst - Master data management Experience - Inside IR35
- Apply tools and techniques for data analysis and data visualisation (including the use of business information tools)
- Identify, collect and migrate data to and from a range of systems
- Manage, clean, abstract and aggregate data alongside a range of analytical studies on that data
- Manipulate and link different data sets
- Summarise and present data and conclusions in the most appropriate format for users
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Master Data Management (MDM) experience
- Communication skills.
- Data management.
- Data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment skills.
- Data visualisation.
- Logical and creative thinking skills.
- Project management skills.
- Proven IT and mathematical skills.
- Quality assurance, validation and data linkage abilities
- Statistical methods and data analysis skills.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search