Information Architect - 5/6 Month Contract - Inside IR35
Responsible for development of an overarching information and data architecture including structures, standards, policies, governance and models, to ensure we understand our information and can manage it effectively through the life of the programme. Provides guidance and strategic advice to IT delivery projects on the correct way to structure and manage information.
- The Information Architect takes responsibility for information and data architecture.
- Supports and contributes to the development of information and data strategy.
- Supports the governance and management of information
- Assures the quality of data
REQUIRED CRITERIA - Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience and understanding of defining and building information/data models to provide a full understanding of data and expose relevant issues, risks and opportunities
- Experience or clear understanding of information/data modelling in the context of organisational business architecture and IT architecture
- Experience of working in large, complex organisations with multiple data requirements
- A first degree or academic or work experience that demonstrates an equivalent level of academic ability
- An enthusiasm for how information and data support delivery of business outcomes
- Experience of information/data management in large engineering or construction programmes
- Knowledge of architecture frameworks and processes (e.g. TOGAF)
- Ability to define requirements for, and deliver, technology and business change.
- A post-graduate qualification is desirable (e.g. MBA, MSc) as is membership of a relevant professional body at Member level (e.g. MBCS)
- Credible with stakeholders both business and IT specialists, at all levels of the organisation
- At least 5 years' experience of information or data architecture or strategy or similar in large organisations
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search