MDM Data Architect - Contract - WFH
My client a leading FTSE100 company are looking to recruit a MDM Data Architect on a contract basis to join their team. Please note this role will be set up through Umbrella or PAYE. The MDM Data Architect will be responsible for the following;
- Provides data architecture thought leadership and expertise.
- Defines reference and implementation models.
- Applies thorough knowledge of conceptual, logical and physical data modelling techniques to develop proof-of-concept prototypes and initial implementation models.
- Monitors and supports implementation activity to ensure architecture and design principles are upheld.
- Ensures implementation solutions support architecture objectives (availability, scalability, performance, security, etc.), as appropriate.
- Adept at analysis and design of complex data solutions and business processes re-engineering required to support Master and Reference Data management
- Has a good understanding and demonstrable experience with meta-data management
- Adept at conceptualising solutions and problem solving.
- Communicates complicated technical concepts effectively to a broad group of stakeholders
Key skills and experience for the MDM Data Architect:
- Prior success in a data architect role and with implementing data architecture strategies
- Strong database and cloud expertise, along with experience with Saas MDM solutions
- Strong knowledge of data modelling and data integration concepts required
This is a contract position working for a top FTSE100 company as an MDM Data Architect working from home. Please note this role will be set up through Umbrella or PAYE. To apply to the MDM Data Architect please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search