Application Security Architect | Malmesbury| 6 Months Initially
Our client is currently recruiting for their Global Cyber Team and they are looking for an experienced Application Security Architect based in Malmesbury for an initial 6-month contract.
They need someone with a strong background in security architecture and global retail IT solutions. You will have technical experience in application development practices, application security architecture, application security best practice and security consulting.
During this role you would be responsible for consulting on and designing the cyber security application elements of business and IT-led initiatives, as well as directly supporting customer facing retail and ownership experience security initiatives.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience in designing and delivering secure eCommerce, Ownership Experience, Retail against a backdrop of major standards / frameworks such as PCI-DSS, ISO27001, NIST 800 series, ISA/IEC 62443.
- Experience of supporting project teams with high and low-level security consultancy, design and delivery, with a wide-ranging understanding of security considerations across key technologies such as Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, market-leading SaaS applications, public cloud, etc.
- High level of knowledge across several security topics across Security Architecture, Security Consultancy, System-level Security and Data Security
- Experience of supporting InfoSec Risk Assessments using industry best practice risk assessment and management methodologies
- Awareness of current industry security threats, challenges and mitigation techniques
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision, and across multiple suppliers
- Team-oriented interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of people and roles globally, including vendors, IT and business personnel
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted