The Cyber Security Project Manager role will be part of the Cyber Security Portfolio & Projects team who are currently delivering a transformation programme of work. Reporting to the Cyber Security Senior Programme Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supporting and shaping Cyber Security business cases aligning to cyber roadmap.
- Understand full end to end project objectives, deliverables, dependencies and risk/issues for successful delivery of cyber projects.
- Building solid relationships with global stakeholders in both UK and SG.
- Managing project Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies (RAID).
- Self-assess risk/issue impact and drive remediation.
- Manage and track actions to avoid impact to critical path.
- Manage Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Tool for to achieve transparency and controls with delivery.
- Partner with IT stakeholders to support project delivery and service transition.
- Produce and manage project plans and track progress against the plan.
- Track and Report on projects status and health within the Cyber Security portfolio, escalating variations accordingly.
- Ensure adoption of processes, standards aligning with Global IT project governance and best practices.
- Support costs estimate, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of projects to agreed scope and constraints.
- Drive workshops to facilitate requirements with business and technology stakeholders.
- Understand business requirements and translate these to business cases for successful delivery.
- Support SOC Programme Director with PMO tasks associated to Cyber Transformation Programme.
- Support Cyber Programme / Portfolio Manager with PMO tasks.
We seek applications from individuals with a good track-record of managing IT security projects encompassing a range of responsibilities, including IT portfolio and project management, financial budget controls, project risk identification and tracking, and managing multiple stakeholders within our company to meet project outcome.
Alongside this, you'll bring the following:
- Good leadership abilities to deliver result through others.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong ambassador of change with good influencing skills.
- A proven track record in strategic project planning, individual/team development and service delivery.
- Possess solid matrix management skills.
- Experiences as a Project Manager within a large corporate.
- Familiar with Agile, Lean or Continuous Delivery methodology.
- Project management qualifications.
- Proven experience in managing portfolio demand, prioritization and planning.
- Proven experience in facilitation of risk workshops.
- Proven experience in stakeholder management.
- Proven experience of financial management of Projects.
- Planview (PPM) administrative experience.
- Experience and a background in managing IT or Cyber Security projects.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search