2nd Line Field Engineer - PAYE Contract basis only
A UK based Charity Organisation are looking for a 2nd Line Field Engineer to work supporting some sites across Birmingham
- Initial 12 week assignment
- Candidates will need a basic DBS
- Candidates must be car drivers
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Work with the ICT 2nd Line & Field Engineer Team Leader to deliver high quality ICT service delivery across Nacro domains
- To support the existing service desk delivery and 1st line team in dealing with complex issues. This also includes site visits, documenting, provide training, prioritising / coordinating incidents with suppliers and actively resolving issues using ITIL based methodologies and incident tracking software
- Responsible for fault finding, diagnosis and investigation of technical issues to ensure Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and preventative measures are undertaken
- Create and maintain IT related documentation for all systems.
- Monitoring, support, and maintenance of core servers and services
- Own, support and develop shared knowledge database including key ITIL processes such as Incident Management, Service Request, Access Management, Change Management and Asset Management
- Build good relationships with stakeholders, promoting a culture of continuous service improvement across the ICT service delivery function
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- IT Support ITIL processes e.g. incident management, service request, problem resolution etc.
- ITIL foundation ideally
- Technical / IT Support background; Windows, Citrix, VMware, Active Directory, Exchange, O365, Desktop, Infrastructure etc.
- Networking equipment configuration: Router/Switch/WAPs/Firewalls/ Filtering
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Experience of developing and using call logging software.
- Cloud VOIP telephony.
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Field Engineer.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search